主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-12 18:14:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

He also points out that " the EU teaches us that among citizens there are many more things that unite us than those that separate us . That is why I would like to see greater action regarding refugees." The young woman reflects on the challenge of migration and considers that in the case of economic migration "it seems interesting to support fair trade and try to contribute as much as possible to the development of countries from their own source or origin." However, "in the case of political migration or migration due to war conflicts, I consider it important to dedicate more resources to following up on families once they have relocated here. However, long before reaching that point, I consider it imperative to improve living conditions.

life in refugee camps. "I think it is important to vote, in general, because of the challenge that populism and the rise of extreme parties currently pose," he concludes. Although he believes that perhaps fragmentation could bring something good: "It can be an opportunity for true politics to re-emerge and for the parties to dialogue until they reach Sweden Mobile Number List an agreement that is beneficial for everyone, in the long term and not just for their voters." Katharina (21 years old), Germany — "Thanks to the European Union we can make a difference in the face of great challenges such as climate change" Young Europeans: Katharina - Germany Climate change is one of the global problems that most worries Katharina, a student from Munich.

Precisely for this reason she claims the importance of the European Union so that countries are capable of facing great challenges: "Together we are stronger." To tackle climate change, he believes the EU must implement "transnational plastic rules" as well as "invest in renewable energy and reduce prices for environmentally friendly transport .  " In addition, he assures that the freedom of movement and job opportunities between countries that young people have are a great advantage of being part of the European Union, something "especially important for countries where young professionals cannot find a suitable job." , he points out.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 05:20 , Processed in 0.334931 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |